It is important to help students grow in their ability to communicate well and establish healthy relationships with male peers. Our coordinate program with our brother school, McCallie School, allows both our students and their students to reap the benefits of a single-sex education while still having an abundant number of ways to interact, work side-by-side, and make lasting friendships.
- Social: Dances, field days, football tailgates, movie nights, talent shows, concerts
- Fine & Performing Arts
- Theater: GPS/McCallie Middle School Fall Production, McCallie Middle School Spring Production, GPS Fall Play, McCallie Fall Play, GPS/McCallie Spring Musical
- Instrumental: GPS/McCallie Honors Orchestra, McCallie Tornado Winds Pep Band
- Vocal: GPS/McCallie Middle School Coordinate Choir, Candlelight Choir
- Athletics: Cheerleading, climbing, rowing, swimming, track & field, tennis
- Clubs & Student Leadership: YoungLife, Student Council, Mock Trial, Model UN
- Outdoor Program: Kayaking, backpacking, climbing team league competitions, etc.
- Community Service: Habitat for Humanity and more